Monday, November 10, 2008

So this past weekend was very long...but good. I (Scott) played guitar Saturday morning for the leadership seminar at church and then again for the Saturday evening service. Then on Sunday I played guitar for both morning services. By the time Kerri and I got home from church we were both exhausted and took about a 3 hour nap. We both felt like we were on drugs when we woke up. It was not too fun.

Saturday night, however, we went over to Jimmy and Amie's house for dinner. We had a blast hanging out with them! We played SceneIt! and tennis and bowling on their Wii. Kerri and I will have to "invest" in a Wii someday so we can keep up with everyone in our small group (since it's one of those hidden requirements to be in the group without getting harassed).

Kerri's making cheese quesedillas and peas for dinner, a lovely combo! It's the best we can do right now because we're po (money's so tight that I cannot even afford to spell poor). Off to dinner I go!!!

No comments: