Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kerri's First Time Ice Fishing
















So since I am such a good husband and love my wife dearly, I purchased an ice fishing tent yesterday. Okay, so there's a bit of selfishness there but I knew that Kerri would not go with me if she had to sit outside in the elements. I got a really good deal on a two person tent and took Kerri on her first ice fishing trip this afternoon! She caught 11 crappies and 1 bluegill and I caught 11 crappies and 1 bluegill as well! We had a great time together...even though I had to take off all the fish for her. I didn't mind though, it was fun! I'm pretty sure that Kerri will go again with me in the near future! By the way, the picture of Kerri with her fish is the first fish she has ever caught through the ice!! She did it all by herself! That's my baby!!!

No comments: