Sunday, May 17, 2009

Frisbee Golf!!






Earlier this evening, Kerri and I picked up some frisbee golf discs at the store and played our first round! Even though we were terrible at it, we had a lot of fun! There are two courses within three miles of where we live so we'll probably play quite a bit (and it's free!). It was a beautiful night to play and we had a lot of fun hanging out with each other. It's been a while since we've gotten to spend some quality time together. By the way, the pic Kerri took of me where I look all athletic and bending way down, I actually lost my footing and fell to the ground. She captured me on the way down. It was hilarious!!

2 comments:

Muellers said...

Wow, you updated the blog! Looks like you had fun!

Melissa said...

That settles it. You guys are in charge of planning the June social!