Friday, November 14, 2008


Kerri had an interview over the phone last night to be a tutor at the Sylvan Learning Center in Eagan. It went very well and they asked her to come in this morning to see the facility. If it all works out she will be working part time Monday through Friday from 3:30pm - 8:30pm. They will let her still substitute during the day too. Hopefully she'll have good news about the job by tonight!


Also, in the land of Scott, I purchased a depth finder last night that I'll use for ice fishing! I got a really good deal on it and it works well. I can't wait for the lakes to freeze and I can sit out on a bucket all day long looking into a black hole in the ice! I know...sounds fun! Well, I love it and yes, it will be fun.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's great about the Sylvan opportunity. I hope it works out for her, but we'll miss her on Tuesday nights:-(

*Megan said...

How did the interviews come out? I've been checking daily! I know you will find exactly what you are needing!