Monday, December 5, 2011

Back From The Dead!

Well, not really. It's time to start blogging again. Kerri and I are still living in Minnesota in the great town of Woodbury. It's still just the two of us with none on the way. Kerri is teaching 3rd grade at New Life Christian Academy and I work at Medtox Laboratories.

We are now attending Valley Creek Church in Lake Elmo, MN. It's new to us but full of potential for us to jump in head first and get plugged in! We're very excited for the possibilities that await us. I am also excited to get back into an Assemblies of God church. That is what I grew up in and am glad to be back! I'll be put on the rotation as a guitarist starting in January. They want to "rock out" the music even more from what they do now...I can definitely do that!

Kerri and I lead our own small group that studies specifically marriage and how God intends marriage to be. I also lead a men's discipleship group which is one of the highlights of my week! I still teach guitar lessons and currently have two students I teach weekly.

Winter is here and I'm praying I can get out ice fishing this coming weekend. I just got a new ice tent that I am SO EXCITED to use! It will provide many years of great use! Bring on the ice!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome back Kents! I am excited to see you guys blogging and sharing your adventures.

Jimmy and Amie said...

Good to see a blog post from you finally!!!! I thought you gave up! Since I don't see you weekly anymore I need some way of keeping up with whats going on with y'all!!!!