Thursday, October 23, 2008




So this afternoon once I was done with class I decided to do a little fishing. I went to Holland Lake and actually caught a couple of bass! I lost three others because there is so much vegetation around the bank it makes keeping the fish on difficult. There's also no boat ramp so I had to walk around the shoreline to get to the other side of the lake. It's a good thing that I had my boots on! The first fish I caught weighed at 3lbs 3oz. The second fish weighed 3lbs 7oz. I have enclosed pictures of the nice fish. I also fished there yesterday evening and caught a bass in the 3+ lbs range. Right after I released the fish last night, I remembered that I had my scale with me. Oops! Oh well! I'm hoping to get out a few more times before winter sets in.

3 comments:

TheGaffords said...

Congratulations! If you need any good fish recipes, let us know!

Stinkfishpot said...

Them is some nice feesh

Jimmy and Amie said...

jimmy's probably jealous!! those look nice! i dont think he caught anything even semi good this year!!