Monday, October 20, 2008

Today's Monday and I'm through my first day of Midterm exams. They went very well today and I've been practicing/studying for rest of my exams. Kerri's mom and sisters came up yesterday to visit us. It was so nice to see them! We hung out and watched a weird sci-fi movie that her sister, Sarah, was totally engulfed by. Then Kerri's cousin, Kelsey, came from college to visit us as well. We all took a walk together and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Once we got back, Wendy Lum and Chris and Kim Hoch (family friends) came up to visit us as well. Our first major get-together! We played Apples to Apples and Wendy won both times (beginner's luck-her first time playing).

Kerri's going to be singing in the church choir this weekend. They've been working very hard and should do a very good job. I'm planning on getting my fishing license and hit a lake or two this weekend! It's my way of celebrating the end of Midterm week. We're now off to sleep. Kerri is teaching all day tomorrow and I have to be at school rather early.

3 comments:

TheGaffords said...

Yeah for worship choir! Glad you'll be getting a break this weekend. You've earned it!

TCruz said...

Good Job on the midterms! I hope Kerri does great in Worship Choir. I'm sad I won't be there to see it. It will be great I'm sure! Take care.

-Trina

Jimmy and Amie said...

Sooo glad to hear that your midterms went well!! God is good!!!! : )